Friends of the Library Book Donation Days
What materials CAN be donated?
- Books in good, clean condition
- Compact Discs
- DVDs & Blu-rays
- Music CDs
- Audiobooks on CD
What materials are NOT accepted?
- Parenting Books
- Adult fiction without covers (sorry, but customers won’t buy them)
- Romance Novels
- Old computer books
- Old textbooks
- Old cookbooks
- Records, VHS and cassettes
- Encyclopedias (no matter how beautiful they are, they won’t sell)
- Books that have been written in, damaged, bug infested, moldy, missing parts or pages. Those brown dots on a book’s pages are mold, not just signs of “old age”. If it smells musty, don’t bring it.
- Books with torn covers